The top 15 most expensive Reno home sales in 2018 make quite an impressive list. Four of those 15 deals, including the Number 1 sale, had our Sullivan-Wonhof-Gore Luxury Real Estate Team at the helm.
Interestingly, many of the homes on the list were cash deals. Those buyers largely sold their out-of-state homes at a premium, putting them in a liquid position for real estate investments here in Reno. The most expensive home, a beautiful manor on Foret Circle in charming Montreux Golf & Country Club, sold for $4.9 million. This was an increase of $1.5 million from last year's top spot, as well as the highest sale ever in Montreux and the highest sales-per-square-foot since 2007.
Seven of the most expensive homes are located in Montreux, three in South Suburban Reno, and two in Caughlin Ranch. ArrowCreek, St. James Village, and Verdi each add one property to the list. Of the seven Montreux homes, our team sold four of them, matching our 2017 record. In addition, no team or agent on either year’s list sold more than one property.
Our achievements are possible thanks to our extraordinary and valued clients. Selling and buying homes are not just transactions; they are foundations for friendships, too. We live in a special community, and we all share the kinship of calling Reno home.
Some other secrets to our success?
* Three diverse and qualified real estate professionals
* Over 60 years combined real estate experience
* Throughout our 35 years of networking, we have amassed a database of over 7,500 qualified clients looking to buy now
* Our team represented nearly 60% of sellers within Montreux’s luxury market in 2018, with a sales track record 8X more successful than our closest competition
* Between the three of us, we are available 24/7 - someone is in the business office every single day
* Ranked in the top 1% of all real estate agents in Northern Nevada every year since 1996
* We are proud to be associated with Dickson Realty - the number one Real Estate brokerage firm in Reno-Tahoe by REAL TRENDS
For more information on selling or buying your luxury home, please contact the Sullivan-Wonhof-Gore Luxury Real Estate Team or call 775-849-9444.
Check out the four properties our team sold from the Top 15 list below:
5640 Foret Circle sold for $4.9 million
9,081 square feet | 4 bedrooms | 5 bathrooms | 2 half bathrooms
20203 Bordeaux Drive sold for $3.55 million
9,329 square feet | 4 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | 2 half bathrooms
20122 Bordeaux Drive sold for $2.695 million
5,378 square feet | 4 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | 1 half bathroom
5865 Lausanne Drive sold for $2.5775 million
6,920 square feet | 4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | 2 half bathrooms