Everyone's health and well-being matters to us.
These are challenging and unprecedented times, but even during uncertainty, people will continue to buy and sell real estate for many reasons. The health and well-being of our clients, agents, employees, and community is of the utmost importance to us. We take the coronavirus outbreak very seriously and we will continue to take steps to ensure that we as an organization are prepared, organized and proactive as possible.
Here are some of the things we are initiating immediately to keep our team, our clients and our community safe. We will continue to enhance these actions as we learn more.
- We are verbally screening every buyer who wants to see a home. This means asking every buyer questions about where they have been, if they have been exposed to the coronavirus, and if they have anyone who is at high risk at home or in their care.
- We are asking our sellers these same questions.
- We are utilizing the latest technology to make searching and showing property easy and safe.
While we love to see our clients and customers in person, in today's environment, we understand that buyers and sellers may prefer to do their transactions and showings remotely, which is why we want to highlight a few of the alternatives we and our partners offer:
Online 3D Virtual Tours
Detailed Property Video Tours
Online Document Signing
Online Transaction Management
Closings via Conferencing
In addition, we are abiding by the following protocols:
- We will be posting signage at our listing clients' homes asking all parties to respect each space they view. This will include instructions asking guests to refrain from touching countertops, door handles, appliances, lighting and using restrooms.
- We are recommending our sellers wipe down all hard surfaces and handles after every showing.
- Our Montreux office is currently open by appointment only We are always available by phone or email. Contact information for each of us is available on our website, LuxuryRenoHomes.com.
- We have coordinated with local title companies and entities and are continuing as usual with modified procedures including e-signing and limiting meetings that need to meet in person. Remote online notification will be available for most residential closings in case the clients would prefer not to be in the closing room personally.
- The Reno-Sparks Association of Realtors (RSAR) has provided a COVID-19 Addendum, which gives both buyers and sellers added protection when it is not possible or practicable to perform a contract due to virus-related unforeseen circumstances (i.e, inability to travel to sign documents, closings of or delays in related government and business services, etc.)
We know this is also going to be a hard time for our local business owners. We will post ways we can all support each other on our blog and social media. Please feel free to share any ideas you might see in our neighborhood.
We are blessed to live in a community where people are supportive and caring for each other. If you choose not to buy or sell immediately, we will be here when it is the right time for you.
Follow the Sullivan-Wonhof-Gore Luxury Real Estate Team on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up-to-date on real estate news, Montrêux events, and local happenings in the Reno-Tahoe area. For real estate inquiries, stop by the beautiful Montrêux Welcome Center at 16475 Bordeaux Dr. in Reno, Nevada, call us at 775.849.9444, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Welcome Center is open 7 days a week, from 9:00am to 5:00pm.