The founders of Dickson Realty envisioned a symbiotic relationship with the community. As our region has grown, Dickson Realty has been a proud partner in the challenge to improve the overall quality of life for everyone. Our passionate commitment to our community is reflected in service.
Over 325 owners, agents and employees are dedicated to giving back to the neighborhoods we helped to build. We support communities that serve you, plain and simple.
In the coming months, there will be additional phases and opportunities rolling out with the Dickson Community Fund, including:
- a page on the website with great statistics and information about the Fund and its purpose
- a form for the public and our clients to contribute
- a form for organizations and agents to submit a request for funds
- the establishment of an agent advisory board to oversee where these funds get allocated
- the ability for our clients to give at closing if they'd like
Many Dickson agents give very generously to their own causes, but with this collective power it will allow many to pool their resources to create a more significant and visible impact in the community!
Our team is making a priority of giving back and donating to the community by taking an amount from each closing to be contributed to the Dickson Community Fund. We are proud to be a part of a firm that is focused on supporting local and sharing the wealth! This fund will focus on areas of the community that have specific needs, especially throughout the pandemic and all of the challenges that have surfaced.
Thank you, fellow Dickson agents for your collaborative efforts! Together, we can make a HUGE impact on our community in Reno-Tahoe.